Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My realty services and local Tellico Village and Knoxville experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. My overall Real Estate Marketing Plan includes multiple internet web sites (Tellico Village Home Pro, Golf And Lake Communities, Best Retirement Life, Village Realty TN, Tellico Village TN USA, Realtor.com … to name a few) and links to other major real estate sites (see below); custom high quality color home brochures; open houses; marketing mailers, local Realtor Team home tours; and trade show promotions. I pride myself on referral and repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
Here’s what some of my clients have said about my services:
“Hi Rob, We are really glad our Tellico Village Home has been sold. Thank you for all the work you did to make it go so smoothly and so quickly. Peter and I feel especially fortunate we selected you to represent us because we live out of town. As we all know, there were so very many things that had to be done to sell the house—and without your assistance we are totally clear things would not have progressed as they did. Each and every person you suggested we use to handle repairs lived up to our expectations. You are a true professional, and we would be pleased to recommend you highly to anyone else who is deciding which Realtor to select. Thank you!!” Sincerely, Karen Kennedy
“Rob thanks for your timeless effort in marketing and selling our Tellico Village home in a tight real estate market. Your efforts, web marketing and open houses produced results, where others have failed. Thank You again!” Mr. Kenny Smith
“Rob, thanks for selling our Tellico Village golf front investment lot. It just sat there for the longest time before we decided to list it with you. You really produced results for us in one month’s time! Many Thanks” Mr. and Mrs. Middleton
Internet Marketing, Web Presence and individual Realtor marketing efforts sell homes. The National Association of Realtors statistics state that 9 out of 10 home buyers use the web to find and buy homes. In selling Tellico Village homes, the majority of our buyers live out of state, so the web home buying percentage is even higher (About 95%)! A strong Real Estate Marketing Web Presence is critical to your success.
I personally utilize 6 primary web sites (www.TellicoVillageHomePro.com, www.TellicoVillageTNUSA.com, www.VillageRealtyTn.com, www.GolfLakeCommunities.com, www.BestRetirementLife.com, www.realtor.com) to market and sell your home on the web. Additionally, all my client’s home listings are forwarded to the following web sites for maximum web market exposure (even YouTube.com!):
Your home will be marketed and viewed on a minimum of 25 different Web Sites!
I will link and market your Tellico Village or Knoxville home on the internet to these major real estate websites.
Maximum Internet Marketing & Exposure!
My Internet Marketing Plan will give your home a definite sales advantage over the competition!
As Your REALTOR® , I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors and locally sold homes.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Advise and guide you through the entire sales, negotiation and home closing process.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for per square foot on your street?
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Staging your home is important. Many prospective buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Termite inspections fees are paid for by the seller.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
Contact Rob Sassano at 865-466-4969 or email me for a free home evaluation or consultation.
Your Tellico Village Home Pro !