Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. My services and experience range from conducting personalized Tellico Village and Knoxville area community tours, providing you with valuable community information… to negotiating a great deal on a new home for you and your family! For your convenience, I also provide all New Listings By Email so you won’t miss any new homes coming on the market. I pride myself on Referral and Repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
Here’s what some of my clients have said about my services:
“Rob, we want to thank you again for your friendly and professional service during our home hunting trip. We are very excited about our new Tellico Village property purchase and you, for sure, made our experience very productive and enjoyable. We can’t wait to be there… Thank You!” Mr. and Mrs. Devers
“Rob, thanks for all your patience, time and effort. You found us the perfect golf course home and now we love watching the golfers come by all day long. We have already referred you to good friends of ours!” Mr. and Mrs. Truntz
“Rob, Diane and I want to thank you for all of your prep work and your day on Saturday leading to a successful trip and securing a great Lake Front property…our objective. We are back home and ready to start another week. Too bad home is not Tellico Village on the water yet!
Thanks again and have a great week ahead… Mr. and Mrs. Anda
As Your REALTOR®, I Will:
- Assure that you see every property in the area that meet your criteria.
- Professionally represent you in a sincere, educated, experienced and confidential manner.
- Provide you with sound real estate advice and advise you on any disclosed adverse property conditions.
- Educate you on the local housing market ie “What you get For The Money”.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to guiding you through the entire Purchase and Closing Process.
- Identify important home features and options that you may not be aware of, or even knew existed.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about local Tellico Village Homes and the Knoxville real estate market, including information on local medical facilities, tax rates and insurance, neighborhood demographics, the local economy, local area home pricing data, area dining and entertainment and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- If you need financing… check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Ask your REALTOR® to recommend a local financing specialist that meets your needs and get a pre-approval letter.
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust, who understands your needs and knows the local market intimately.
- Determine which community or neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify home features which are “must haves” as well as ones that are “strong pluses” or “deal breakers”.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for title insurance, title search, pro rated association fees, etc.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Your Tellico Village Home Pro !