What’s it like to live in Tellico Village and the beautiful surrounding East Tennessee Smoky Mountain area?
Well, think about where you currently live now or maybe another area you’re possibly considering moving to…
- Do you live in four temperate and mild seasons of weather? Or are you subject to harsh, long snowy winters or long, hot humid summers with the constant threat of hurricanes potentially causing personal and financial disaster?
- Do you enjoy a low cost of living? (82.5 out of the national average cost of living index of 100) Do you have low cost real estate taxes? Low insurance rates? Or are you draining you bank account to pay for your home year after year?
- Do you have access to major shopping, entertainment, state of the art medical services and access to major interstates close by?
- Can you visit your family and friends who live in the Northern or Southern United States in a day’s drive?
- Do you live in a community with 3 Championship Golf Courses, located on a beautiful and large lake, with a Wellness Center, a Yacht Club, a Marina, Tennis Courts, Restaurants and a Beach/Picnic Pavilion?
People who have asked themselves these questions have found the answer in moving to Tellico Village!
Tellico Village living can best be described as a “Club Med for the Baby Boomer Generation” and one of the Best Retirement Communities around!”
In Tellico Village there’s always something going on whether its a neighborhood block party, a golf tournament, the Tour De Tellico, Octoberfest, TGIF at the Yacht Club, The Classic Car Club Tour, Mardi Gras Night, Muddy Boots Hiking Tours, etc… etc…
In sum total this community offers a beautiful lake and golf environment with fantastic amenities, affordable housing with Tellico Village Homes at price points for all from $100,000 – $2,000,000, friendly and easy social networking, a low cost of living and abundant access to great shopping, restaurants, entertainment and medical services.
Come pay us a visit and see for yourself… Maybe you too will find the answer to your questions by visiting us!
Tellico Village – Best Retirement Communities